Thursday 4 June 2020

Lorna's Q&A about volunteering with Twins Trust

During National Volunteers Week, Twins Trust has spoken to a Norlander who volunteers with the organisation.
Lorna (Set 38) has taken part in a Q&A with Twins Trust about what kind of support she offers, how she's supported families during the coronavirus pandemic and why she loves volunteering so much.

"I volunteer either on weekends, evenings or in my spare time (annual leave - you must think I’m crazy but I absolutely love helping the Twins Trust families!)

I absolutely adore volunteering for Twins Trust."

To read the Q&A, please visit Twins Trust's blog.

To find out how students, staff and Norlanders have been supporting their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, visit our voluntary response page.

No comments:

Post a Comment